Helt plötsligt får jag syn på Charlottas Facebookstatus, som lyder: Go to urbandictionary.com, type in your first name. Copy and paste this as your status, and put the first entry for your name under comments.
Hon fick: A totally hot chick, probably swedish. Klockren!
Så jag gör samma sak. Och vad tror ni det står?
A young, swedish, highly intelligent blonde woman who stays up all night. She is a hardcore liberal who loves her mama.
Om möjligt ännu mera klockren. Me like den sidan! :)
Instructions: Put your iPod on shuffle. Let the name of the song that comes up be the answer to the question. No cheating!
What was 2008 like?
Ego (The Sounds)
Where do you stand now?
Christmas at Hogwarts (John Williams)
What are your dreams and hopes for 2009?
Je n’aime que toi (Alex Beaupain)
Will they come true?
The Kids Don’t Stand a Chance (Vampire Weekend)
What should you do to make this year a happy one?
Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
Will you have success?
Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want to Fight Tonight) (The Ramones)
Will you have love?
Save Ginny Weasley (Harry and the Potters)
How do others see you today?
Bop ‘Til You Drop (The Ramones)
How will they see you in a year?
Best Thing in Town (Green Day)
How do you see yourself?
Common Room Rock (Gred and Forge)
How will you remember 2008?
This Is the Place (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
If you were to meet your future self, what would you say to her?
Come on Home (Franz Ferdinand)
What would she say to you?
All the Time (Green Day)
1. Pick 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (Or in some cases, just remember them.)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
5. No Googling /using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions.
1. ”It’s better to help people than garden gnomes.”
2. ”You know friend, this is a god damn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation.”
3. ”So this is permanence; love-shattered pride. What once was innocence has turned on its side.”
4. Person 1: ”One person couldn’t feel all that, they’d explode.”
Person 2: ”Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon!”
5. ”Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous.”
6. Person 1: ”I think I’m in love with you.”
Person 2: ”You mean as friends?”
Person 1: ”No… I mean for real. ‘Cause you’re, like, the coolest person I’ve ever met, and you don’t even have to try, you know…”
Person 2: ”I try really hard, actually.”
7. ”C’est très Breton.”
8. Person 1: ”Who’s the brain in this outfit?”
Person 2: ”Uh…”
Person 1: ”My point exactly.”
9. ”The only thing that matters is the ending. It’s the most important part of the story. And this one, is very good. This one is perfect.”
10. ”You’re really weird”
1. Les fabouleux destin d’Amélie Poulain
2. Brokeback Mountain
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7. Les chansons d’amour
8. The Lion King
9. Secret Window
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory